Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Darin

I'm a bit OCD - and I realized I was posting left and right

- so, I figured a post a week would suffice

(unless something REALLY exciting happened)......

I have several things to talk about today!


First - PRAISE THE LORD -

Darin's cornea transplant was a success!!!

His surgery was last Wednesday, June 18th

and

we have been overly amazed at the progress!


We spent last Tuesday and Wednesday night in

Dallas at his parents house.

I was so nervous about spending
that much time with them.

I have to say that it was just like being with my parents -

I was so comfortable.

They are such sweet people.

I am constantly reminded how blessed I am -

in so many ways.

Last week the Lord showed me (or reminded me)

how blessed I am to have Darin in my life!

I am also thankful for his wonderful family

and the loving hospitality!

No comments: