Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Logan - The BeeKeeper

Wow! What an experience Logan had with Dr. Ross on Friday, June 20th.
I fortunately (or not) have a child that is not afraid of anything.
He is willing to try anything once. Dr. Ross (my boss) invited Logan to work bees with him. Dr. Ross said he thought Logan was a natural!
Logan was thrilled.
As you can see by looking at the picture....he did very well -
and LOVED it!
It is probably safe to assume that I will be adding BEE HIVES to my "farm"......
although we no longer have the 5 Blue Tailed Skink Eggs.
We went out to check on them and they looked like raisins.....guess we did something wrong!
I am blessed to have people in my life that take an interest in Logan.
Oh my gosh....I forgot to mention that the
HONEY IS EXTRAORDINARY!!!!!
Thank you, Dr. Ross!

No comments: