Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ashamed

Wow! Time flies when you are having fun....or in school....whatever the case may be. I started the Halloween, Skating, Yellow Belt post awhile ago and just now finished it. My semester in school has come to a close, so I hope to catch up on lots of things in the next month.

Logan lost his second tooth two nights ago. He's not looking like a "little" boy anymore which makes my heart hurt. He's in his 3rd six weeks of school and doing very well. He's just a pleasure.

I'm missing Logan this week. I flew to Florida yesterday to be with Darin (well - in the evenings anyway)- Darin is attending a Homicide Class all week and I thought it would be fun to relax after finals!! Tuesday, as I was driving Lo to school, I was going over my day with him and told him that I hoped I didn't miss my plane. He asked what would happen if I did miss the plane and I told him I would have to come home. He stated that he "sure hoped I missed my plane"! My precious baby boy!

No comments: