Saturday, August 20, 2011

And...the Summer is GONE.....

What a slacker I have been ALL SUMMER LONG.  To say I am disappointed with my self & my blogging -  or rather the lack thereof - would be an understatement.  Logan and I had a fabulous summer full of long days and late nights.  I didn't take the time to do much of anything, knowing that for the next two years my life is going to be one big BLURRRRRR.  I start SFA on the 29th and with 17 hours of college classes, 40 hours of work per week, and spending time with Logan I knew that I needed to focus all my energy and attention on my VERY understanding son.

I have made a commitment.  I am going to take a picture of Logan EVERYDAY for the next year and blog about the day.  This will be my journal of all my blessings in the mist of so much chaos that is soon to come. 

I hope your summer has been as fabulous as ours and I pray that the coming year will be filled with a lot of family time, love, and memories.  And Off to FOURTH grade Logan goes!  I know it's going to be a fabulous year for our family.

No comments: