Saturday, October 1, 2011

I'm in Love...Big Hunk!

Source: google.com via Jenny on Pinterest


I LOVE candy!  I have a MAJOR sweet tooth! 
Did I mention...I LOVE CANDY!?

I am quite picky though.  Chocolate is not my favorite.  I don't have anything against a good ol' chocolate bar (especially if it's mixed with peanut butter) but I prefer Twizzlers, Hot Tamales, Jolly Ranchers, Nerds, ....did I mention - I LOVE CANDY!

Well....now I have a new favorite. 
While on a roadtrip, with Darin and his parents, to Austin ~
Darin's mom introduced me to the


Oh my goodness!
I had NEVER even heard of this little slice of heaven. 
And, I've come to find out ~ you canNOT find them just anywhere.

Darin went to Austin, again, not too long ago and I kindly asked him to bring me one back.  ((Secretly hoping for a stash)) 
And.... he was kind enough to bring me ONE (exactly what I asked for...right!?). 
What in the world??  ONE Big Hunk IS all he brought.

Well, good news my friends!  On the way home from Canton, today, I made two stops hoping to find a Big Hunk. 
Yes!  I had success.
I found a store in East Texas that carries them.
So, I purchased myself FIVE. 
That should last about a week!

No comments: