Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sacrifice

I don't know how to explain it.  

I don't think there ARE words to express my gratitude or thankfulness for the gift of life given to me.  
There's no denying that adoption is the epitome of selflessness. 
I'll never understand why I was blessed so abundantly - it's only by grace that the Lord saw fit to bless me with my son.  
One day, 
I will share my testimony.....I'm not worthy.....but that IS how He works.  Grace.  

I had an amazing Mother's Day!  I made breakfast for Logan, before church, after I opened my wonderful and unique present!  I love Maxine and Logan knows this.  I don't know if he chose the gift for me or for him though.  Either way....I LOVE IT!!




At church, they planted plants and made cards.  Precious!


After church, my love took my mom, Logan, and me to lunch.  It was fabulous!
I took my camera to get pictures of all of us together and forgot.  Darn it!
However, when I got home I set the camera up, set the timer, and tried my hand at self-portraits!
Not great....it was quite humerous actually:  setting the timer and RUNNING to position myself beside Logan - but it worked! 



Our story is right out of a storybook. 
 Not perfect but perfectly ours.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: