Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm a Stalker....


Ok....Yes! I stalked my son the first day of school. I'm a mom and it's what we do! I have always picked Logan up from school (always...he's only in the 2nd grade!) but this year I decided I needed to work more which meant he could come to work with me or go to after-school care. HE chose after-school care which meant riding the bus. Huge "letting go" step for me - but after two days I have decided it was a good step. However, the first day was hard. I parked next door to OHBC and wedged myself in between two cars (so I wouldn't be discovered by Logan) and waited....and waited! I just HAD to make sure that he made it on the right bus and remembered to get off at the right place.

The white dot is Logan!!


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Girl, you are hilarious! I can just see you in the act...but, I am positive that I will be the same way with Noah. It's what a loving mommy does!!