Friday, October 9, 2009

Camping in DeQueen

My Little Man, Coco and I set off for Arkansas last weekend to spend time with my dad. He, my dad, "left us" and went to Lake DeQueen for TWO WEEKS and Logan couldn't stand it!
Logan has become quite the outdoors man and loves to fish!
(I can't stress enough how happy this makes my dad!)
I was reminded, once again, what a simple person I am. I don't require a lot of material things to make me happy....thankfully this is a quality that Logan possesses as well. We both marveled at the beauty the Lord has provided for us....the lake, the sunshine, the trees, and the list goes on and on!
(The pictures are from my iPhone, so not the best quality, but my phone is the easiest means of photography for me most of the time! )




































1 comment:

Jennifer said...

How fun....Arkansas truly is a beautiful state.