Thursday, October 22, 2009

Logan Turns EIGHT....SciPort, Shreveport


Never in a million years did I dream that I could love another human being as much as I love Logan. There is not one thing that I would change about him. He is perfect for me. He is bright, sensitive, caring, handsome, and he is very sensitive to the Lord's work. If I had one wish for him it would be to love the Lord above all else.....I'm so thankful to say that he is on the right track.

Logan turned EIGHT on Sunday, October 18th. It's so hard to believe that eight years have passed since I first layed eyes on him. I will NEVER forget that early Thursday morning when the nurse brought him to the waiting room for me to meet.

I couldn't be prouder to be Logan's mommy. I couldn't be more thankful that Ashley chose life for Logan and that she chose me to be his MOMMY.....the greatest gift I've EVER been given.

Happy Birthday Little Man!

I Love You to the Moon & Front!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness- 8 years old! I can't believe that. My how time flies. Looks like he had a blast with his friends for his birthday. What a great mommy you are Tabitha!

Jennifer said...

hey girl...i think i just figured out the problem with my blog feed not being updated in your blog list...hopefully you will get up to date posts now from my blog to yours! :-)