Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Family

My Mom, MawMaw, & Uncle SteveMy MawMaw, Her Children, and Her Great-Grandchildren The Whole Crew!
(Minus Spouses, Shelby & TJ)

MawMaw & THE Greats (Minus Two)
Three of My Favorite Cousins

On Sunday, for the 4th of July, I was able to spend the day with some of my family in Joaquin. It was a rare occasion that, most of my moms side of the family, was able to be together. It is always a good time - with good food - and LOTS of laughs! We were able to get pictures of my MawMaw with her two children (my mom & Uncle Steve), grandchildren, and great grandchildren (minus two....we missed you Shelby and TJ)! My MawMaw was in tears because she doesn't have any pictures of all of us together.
What a wonderful day we had.
Family IS Everything!

2 comments:

Heather M. said...

You are SO right! Family IS everything!!! Happy Belated 4th of July! I sure wish my grandmothers were still around....they would have really enjoyed the kids. You are blessed!

Tabitha said...

Logan is very fortunate - he met 3 of his great grandparents....and is named after my Pawpaw (unfortunately the one he never met).
No doubt your grandmothers would have enjoyed your children!! You have a beautiful family!