Sunday, September 18, 2011

New Discovery


Source: dezeen.com via Shonz on Pinterest


Yes!  I have discovered Pinterest! 
What an addiction this is going to be. 
I have found fun ideas for teachers gifts, treats, Sunday School, etc! 
 I LOVE IT! 
 I suggest you check it out.

Monday

Tuesday




Wednesday



Thursday



Friday

I've had my doubts about the daily pictures.  The uniforms make every picture look just alike!  However, maybe you have noticed his PERSONALITY coming out!  He's quite a ham!



This week there is another difference in the pictures.  BLUE JEAN SHORTS!  Hudson PEP took up donations for the local Firemen.  If students paid $4 they were able to wear jeans all week......well, everyday but Friday, they still had to earn them for Friday.  Hudson PEP raised over $3000!  Approximately $400 of that was from Logan's class.  They collected more than any other class and won an ice cream party!! 
 Friday was an exciting day.



I got a new camera!  I do NOT know the first thing about cameras.  I want them to do all the work for me...so I have a new challenge in front of me.  Below are some of my first pictures taken - YES!  I know I have a long way to go.









 I hope your week was blessed!



1 comment:

Heather M. said...

Have fun with your new camera! I've had mine over 2 years now & I still haven't learned all that it can do!!! Great pics! BTW, exactly what is in that new candy bar??? Never heard of it!!!