Monday, September 5, 2011

What a Week!

I've actually made it two weeks....I have taken a picture of Logan each school day for two weeks now!  THAT is quite an accomplishment for me.  The only thing about these weekly photos are they all look the same because of the uniforms but trust me - it IS a different week.

As I sit here posting to my blog there are people fighting for their homes due to extreme wildfires popping up all over Texas.  There happens to be one not too far east from my house.  Scary. 

Monday



Tuesday



Wednesday

Quenchies Rainbow SnowCone with Vanilla Ice Cream in the Middle!  YUMMY!

Thursday

Friday - Jeans Day

University of Texas vs Rice
September 3, 2011


 A Win for TEXAS

ONE of the many fires going on....

Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and
Lean not on your own understanding
Proverbs 3:5

No comments: