Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy 10th Birthday Logan!

Logan celebrated his 10th Birthday
on
Saturday, October 15th
at
LazerX in Longview.

It was soooo fun!

(I need to brag - we played three games and guess who came in FIRST on the 1st game?
Yes sir!  That would be ME!!  I was SO PROUD.
That was my 1st mistake......Pride comes before the Fall!
I wasn't so lucky the 2nd & 3rd game!)

Logan has reached double digits - where does the time go?


The Crew


 
He wanted a "Halloween" birthday cake! 
As a matter of fact, he wanted Happy Halloween written on his cake.
Being the Hard Head I am, I said NO.  I'm still disappointed with myself for that decision.
What would it have hurt?  It was HIS birthday!






Just a cool pic!



Mom & Colton
(Colton is the son of 2 of my best friends....I've known his mom since I was 3 and his dad since I was about 5 or 6.  Watching Colton grow makes me proud!)


Having a Dance-Off!  I Stunk!




The Candles Kept Re-lighting???!!!???


A GREAT time was had by all......until next year......

No comments: