Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving Blessings

I am so blessed to have my MawMaw to celebrate holidays with.  She is the only grandparent I have left and I treasure her!  She was a mere THIRTY-EIGHT years old when I was born......wow....young enough to be my mom.  She has been my best-friend my entire life. 

I hope one day Logan will realize how blessed he is to still have both his WONDERFUL grandparents and his Great GrandMawMaw!  He was also blessed to meet his other Great Grandma and Great Grandpa.  I only wish he had met my PawPaw (his Great GrandPawPaw).  One day he will.
 
**I had to set the camera timer to get the pictures of all 4 of us.  I'm sorry for the lack of quality!**

~Four Generations~
Mom, Logan, MawMaw, Me
I asked them to pretend like they loved each other.....okay!

1 comment:

Kelly's Thoughts said...

Family is everything! Love the pictures. You are a fantastic Mom! Blessings! Kelly