Tuesday, January 10, 2012

And - I Said......

YES!!!!


First, I apologize for the poor quality of the photo.  It's a cellphone picture and I haven't taken one with the camera ~ so this is as good as it gets until you see it in person!  
It is beautiful!!

Our Story in a Nutshell:  We met nearly 5 years ago and started dating soon afterwards.  Darin was Logan's baseball coach and the father to Logan's best buddy at the time.  Jackson & Logan attended Oak Forest Montessori school together from about 18 months old until Logan switched school when he began Pre-K.  Darin and I never met during that time; however, I remember seeing him there one day and thinking "oh my goodness, what a handsome man!....he doesn't remember ever seeing me:(  Logan & Jackson attended each others birthday parties and spoke about one another often and still we never met during that time.

When I found out the name of Logan's baseball coach I was excited for Logan....never dreaming how it would turn out!  Our first date was after the season ended and as the saying goes....THE REST IS HISTORY.  Well, not quite.....

We dated for a couple of years and then took several months off....the hardest few months I'd had in a LONG time.  We (he!) finally came to our senses and here we are!   

The proposal on Christmas Eve came as a surprise. 
I HAD NO CLUE!!!  

Prayers are appreciated. 
I know that if the Lord is not the Lord of our home it will crumble.  

I will soon have a family of FOUR!  
I am excited and nervous.

Life is an adventure!









1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations to you both! We are so happy for your dear family.

Hugs,
jennifer