Thursday, January 5, 2012

Emerald

We attended a wedding a few weeks back and it was BEAUTIFUL!  Emerald is the daughter of two good friends - that I've know since my school days - and it was a reminder of how time flies.  It's hard to imagine being old enough to have children getting married.  Wendy & James, the parents of the bride, are an awesome example of true love.  They have remained united when the world (now-a-days) says give-up and move on.  I'm so proud to call them friends!  I was blessed to be invited to such a special event in their life.  

James Bean & His "Little" Girl, Emerald
James, Father of the Bride

The Proud Parents ~ James & Wendy Bean                

Wendy, Mother of the Bride
 
Father~Daughter Dance



Two of My Boys ~ Darin & Jackson

My Little Man & Me

My Family ~ Logan, Me, Darin, & Jackson

And they lived happily ever after...........

“Love suffers long, and is kind; love does not envy; love does not promote itself, is not puffed up, does not behave badly, seeks not her own, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails” 
1Corinthians 13:4-8

No comments: