Saturday, June 9, 2012

Promoted.....


I can't believe another school year has passed.  Where did the time go?  I truly believe that since Logan started Kindergarten time has started going faster.   

Logan did exceptional in school this year.  He was blessed with brains.  There were many nights I would have to ask for help with his 4th grade math homework while checking it.  9 times out of 10 he had it correct!  Logan was blessed with teachers that spoke of the Lord often - which touched me because of the public school system.  

His class mascot was the Eagle and I thought that was so appropriate:

Isaiah 40:31: but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. 

 

First Day of School:


 

Last Day of School:












Mrs. Easterling looking at her scrapbook I made for her - from the class.  Each student wrote Mrs. Easterling a letter or made a card.  It was very special!


Mrs. Easterling (Homeroom, Math & Science Teacher)

Mrs. Campbell (Reading, Writing, Social Studies & Texas History Teacher)

Anna, Emily, & Logan ~ they have been together since Kindergarten!


((On a side note:  I can't believe I'VE been in school since Logan was in Kindergarten.  Dang!  I should be a doctor by now!  Thankfully, I only have one year left!!  I will never be able to thank my boss, Dr. Ross, enough for allowing me the opportunity to continue my education and dream.  I started off slow but for the past 2 years I've been going FULL FORCE!))


No comments: