Monday, June 4, 2012

Romeo



The day we brought him home.  He was just over a pound.  Precious!
Well, this is the saddest post ever.  
I have to get it on paper now and never revisit it. 
 Logan said we can't speak of it again.

Our little love, Romeo, slipped out of the door earlier and ran down the road.  He was in the middle of the road and a truck didn't see him.  
Romeo was hit & killed.  
He took his last breath in my arms.  
I think his little life ended quickly.  The gentleman stopped and was so sorry. 

Logan is so sad.  He says his summer is ruined.  He is angry with the gentleman that hit Romeo.  I'm trying to hold it together....but, he was "my" dog and my heart is broken.

We love you Romeo!

Yes!  He is missing part of his left ear:(  Yes!  I accidentally cut it off.




Those sweet eyes!

Where I am....there he was too!


Just the other day.  He thought he was a baby (well, he was my baby!) - always wanting to lay in my arms. 


No comments: