Thursday, June 3, 2010

Surprise Visitor

Logan was so excited to see the "bestest teacher in the whole world"! All of Ms. Young's kindergarteners, from PCC (except one), that now go to HPEP!
Addy, Ms. Young, & Logan
The Best Lunch of the Year!


Ms. Young - what an impression she made in Logan's life! She was Logan's kindergarten teacher and the "bestest kindergarten teacher ever" per Logan. I think it goes to show how much she loved her students when she took time, out of her day, to come and have lunch with Logan and me. Logan hadn't seen Ms. Young in quite sometime because she moved away:( Ms. Young and I planned the surprise a couple of days prior and it was SO hard for me to keep it a secret! Teachers DO make a difference! Thank you Ms. Young! We both love you!


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is really special!

Anonymous said...

so wonderful 0_0
I hope you gain success all the time