Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day=Thankful, Swimming, & Watermelon

My Dad....Boy, what a handsome man and a Veteran of the Navy. Thank you to my dad and all the other brave men and women that have fought and are fighting for the freedom of our country. God Bless Each One of You!Some Fun in the Sun at Mimi's! My Boy LOVES His Goggles!Our 1st Watermelon of the Season.....One of Our Favorite Summer Treats!It really does taste better when it's running down your chin!....just ask Logan!


We sure have had a blessed and great weekend. I must admit that I could get use to staying home with Logan day in and day out. He's such a pleasure and so funny; my goodness he keeps me laughing all the time. It's back to work and school for the two of us tomorrow. Come Friday I will be the mother of a THIRD grader. Nope, I'm not going to think about that - until Friday!













































































































































































































































































No comments: