Sunday, August 1, 2010

Pine Cove Drop Off 2010, Week 10

Logan's "Hip Happening Hidden Holiday" Theme Shirt......Designed by LOGAN!
(One of Six Theme Nights)Mimi & Logan at His Choice of Restaurants.....McDonaldsMy Little ManPatiently Waiting on the Gates to Open....Under a Nice Shade Tree!A Special VisitorPAJAMAS......Logan's Counselor
He "happened" to be the one that ran with our car. God is good!Caspian 2.....Logan's Home for the WeekLogan's is the Top Bunk

He's Ready to go Take His Swim Test!

A Few of Their Cool Inflatables!
Today was one of the days I've been dreading and looking forward to for a YEAR. Logan is at camp. This is his second year to go to Pine Cove and I do believe it was harder at drop-off this year than last. It's ONLY because I know the Lord loves Logan more than I do that I was able to drop him off with 100's of strangers. He was excited and that's good enough for me! I told myself early on that I would not be THAT parent that held on too tightly to their child and so far I've done fairly well. I want Logan to have the confidence to try new things and KNOW that he CAN accomplish them. It's a BIG deal (to me) that he has gone to camp two years in a row without knowing ONE person. I pray that he stays healthy, hydrated, and actually eats while there. I pray he has the sweetest dreams each night and has more fun during the day/evening than he has had all summer. And most importantly, I pray that his walk with the Lord is strengthened and grows to a new level. It also helps to know that we are both looking at the same moon. I will be counting down the hours til I pick him up! (9 a.m. Saturday morning)






















































































































































No comments: