Friday, August 27, 2010

A Week in the Life of MY 3rd Grader!

Meet the Teacher Night
Logan and Erik
Breakfast of Champions
First Day of School
Brand New School ~ Brand New Year!
Mrs. Sanford & Logan
I'm Not Sure that Anyone Other than Myself & My Parents Ever Get to See this Side of Logan....
He Got to Choose Our Supper Location......Papacitas!  YUMMY!


Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
I've Eaten Lunch with Logan Every Friday Since 1st Grade....
This is After Lunch-Waiting to Go into the Gym!
The first week was a total success!  Logan loves his teacher and says that 3rd grade days go by faster than his other grades!  I think that's a good thing. 
I can't believe that I have a 3rd grader.  Thinking back (a long time ago) - I remember 3rd grade being my favorite.  I hope that this will be that kind of year for Logan as well.
Hudson PEP doesn't play around....he had his first spelling test this week (He made a 105!) which included genre, illustrator, and other HARD words....he will soon surpass me in all his knowledge!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

How special...looks like he had a great 1st week! You are one amazing mama, Tabitha! Logan is so blessed.

Unknown said...

He is growing up too fast! Looks like he was ready to go! and looked so handsome, as usual! Here's to a great 3rd grade year to Logan!!! Love yall bunches!