Wednesday, May 26, 2010

AWANA Awards









2 Timothy 2:15
Do your best to present yourself to God as one Approved, a Workman who does Not need to be Ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.

We are privileged to have the AWANA program at our church. Logan was in AWANA Cubbies at 3 years old, then moved to AWANA Sparkies when he went into Kindergarten and next year he will move into the AWANA T&T Club. I can't believe that my "baby" will be in the oldest group of AWANA that our church has (3rd - 6th grade). Once again, I am reminded at how fast time flies. I highly recommend this program. AWANA is all about hiding Gods word in your heart. It doesn't get better than that. Logan received 2 awards tonight because he completed TWO BOOKS this year (that's A LOT of scripture). I am so proud of my Little Man!














2 comments:

Jaime said...

Great job, Logan! Russ got the Sparky Award, too, and is so proud. He wants to hang it over his bed.

I love how many verses they learn. They will remember them for many years to come and, hopefully, learn to apply them as well. :-)

Tabitha said...

CONGRATULATIONS to Russell!!!
I'm sure hoping the applying happens sooner rather than later.
Happy Memorial Day to You!