Monday, May 17, 2010

Family & Graduation

Lain & Lauren
Lain is a doll & Lauren is as pretty on the inside as she is on the outside.
My Precious Little Man!


I'm SO proud of my niece, Lauren, for graduating college!



Lauren, Lain, & Anthony Willis



My sister (Monica), nephew (Matt), great-nephew (Lain), niece (Lauren), and my brother-in-law (Mark)
Lauren, Monica, Me, Doris (Monica's Mom)
Logan and I were able to spend time with my family again this weekend and see my beautiful niece graduate college. Logan is completely taken with Lain (until he tries to "steal" his food or "play" his DS) - they are so sweet to watch. I believe I have the sweetest family in the world!












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad we have gotten to spend so much time with you and Logan here lately! We still have a lot of catching up to do! Looking forward to the next visit! Love you!

Tabitha said...

I've loved every minute we've been with yall. We DO have lots of catching up to do. It still amazes me the similarities that we share!! I love YALL!! --See you soon!