Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Logan and I go to my dads everyday to feed animals and train the horse, it is something we look forward to daily. I decided to take Logan's new bike to Pawpaw's house because he lives on a street that you can actually ride on (as opposed to mine where people drive 70 mph). Logan has been begging me to get a bike so I can ride with him, SOOOOOOO today, for Mother's Day, I bought myself the prettiest pink bike ever. My feet barely touch the ground (I'm still learning that 5'2" is pretty short) and I don't know how to operate it (it has gears!???) but it is cute!! Today we went for a ride and wow.....did we ever have fun (and boy, do I hurt!)!!
------------------------------------------------------
This is my 8th year of being a mommy. EIGHTH! I'm so blessed that the Lord chose me to be Logan's mommy; it amazes me at times that I haven't gotten over the fact that He chose ME! Wow! In the past 8 years I have learned so much from Logan. I suppose I will continue to learn more from him than he will ever learn from me. I hope he knows that every decision I make is because of him (& Him) and that even when I fail at being a "good mommy" that it's not because I'm not trying. My greatest desire for Logan is to grow into a happy, healthy, strong, capable CHRISTIAN man. He is on the right track!
Happy Mother's Day to my mom; she gave up so much to make sure I had everything I wanted - when all I really needed was her love - and I know I had it and have it. I'm truly blessed. I am more blessed than any one person deserves!

No comments: