Thursday, May 20, 2010

AWANA End-of-the-Year-Party



I am so thankful that Logan and I are apart of a OUR church. We love it and (I'm pretty sure!) they love us. We had over 80 people at our End-of-the-Year AWANA Party last night. I do believe that we have the best group of kids ever. I love and I'm priviledged to be an AWANA leader to "my girls" (that I don't have any pics of from last night....it seems I only had eyes for one!)! This is my 11th year to be a leader in AWANA (or is it my 12th?) and I hope they let me stick around for atleast 11 or 12 more.
The atmosphere was wonderful and the food was delicious...I ate WAY TOO MUCH! Thank you Mr. Dennis & Mrs. Monica for your hospitality. You certainly have a beautiful place....I love how the pool seems to melt into the pond.




Carson & Logan
Best Buds
Cutie Patootie Carli (Carson's Sister)
I'm gonna pay for this....but it's worth it! I LOVE this picture!
Lara
(Carson & Carli's mom & one of my BFF's)



My daddy
(With his poor fractured back)





No comments: